Nanozoomer Goes Operational
Tuesday 01 March 2016
The NRF Autumn 2016 Newsletter
- The NanoZoomer purchased through NRF fundraising of $110,000 for the Translational Neuropathology Laboratory at the University of Adelaide operational.
- In the attached newsletter, you will read more detailed information about the forthcoming AGM scheduled for Wednesday 10th August.
- AGM speakers will include:
- Dr Alistair Jukes, Abbie Simpson Fellow: Skull Based Neurosurgery
- Jillian Clark, Postdoctoral Research Fellow: SA Spinal Cord Injury Research Centre
- Anna Leonard, Lecturer & Research Fellow: Adelaide Centre for Spinal Research
- Annabel Sorby-Adams, PhD Candidate: Stroke Research Program, Translational Neuropathology Laboratory