Professor Matthew McDonald
NRF Board Member since 2006 | Member, NRF Scientific Committee | Neurosurgeon and Spinal Surgeon, Calvary Wakefield Hospital | Neurosurgeon and Spinal Surgeon, Flinders Medical Centre | Clinical Professor of Neurosurgery, University of South Australia
- Neurosurgeon & Spinal Surgeon, Calvary Wakefield Hospital
- Visiting Medical Specialist, Royal Adelaide Hospital
- Flinders Medical Centre Department of Neurosurgery and Spinal Unit
- Clinical Professor of Neurosurgery, University of South Australia
- WG Norman Research Fellowship, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, 1997
- Davis & Geck Registrar’s Presentation Award Royal Adelaide Hospital, 1998
- Spinal Research Award 1998, Spine Society of Australia.
- Doug Bills Prize, Neurosurgery Training Seminar, Melbourne, 2000.
- Stuart Morson Travelling Fellowship, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, 2002
For a full list of Professor McDonald's publications, please visit his ResearchGate page.
Mon ST, Li Y, Shepherd S, Daniel S, Poonnoose S, McDonald M (2016). Recurrence of chest wall hydatid cyst disease involving the thoracic spine in an Australian patient. Journal of Clinical Neuroscience. 30. 132-136
Knight E, McDonald M (2013). Recurrence and Progression of Meningioma in Male-to-Female Transgender Individuals During Exogenous Hormone Use. International Journal of Transgenderism, 14(1). 18-23.